Sunday, July 11, 2010

the hunger games



Darn.  While I was at the premier of Eclipse a couple of weeks ago, Brittani told me she would lend me her copy of The Hunger Games.  She sent them over the next day.  That is the fastest I have ever finished a book cause....... Man, SO intense, and SO horrible, and SO good.   I vowed to myself that while in grad school I would not get caught up in such silly things to distract me from studying, but I could not help myself!  Now, onto Catching Fire!  Thanks Brittani. 

3 comments:

  1. They are fabulous! The third book comes out in Aug. Soooooo EXCITED!
    I am really glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read book 1 and 2 when I was up there visiting. It was the first recreational read that I have had for a loooong time! I loved it. You'll be glad you took a break between the 2 though. Back to back they were too intense for my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too... it's okay. The good thing about this grad school/book series combo is that the books are a REALLY quick read. So not much time away from studies!

    ReplyDelete