Friday, July 30, 2010

Uintah Basin weekends

I'm totally serious when I say that we have friends that LOVE to visit the Uintah Basin.  I don't know if it is the unique movie poster art that draws them here,















or the enticing restaurant ads,


it could be the sidewalk gangsta warnings,


or just the quaint feel of this beautiful town (that I didn't even know existed until Jed decided to move here when we were just friends). Regardless of the cause, I love it when friends come to visit and explore the diverse activities that the Basin has to offer.  Thanks for coming guys!  Jed, Heaton and I can't get enough of y'all.   Come back soon.

pretty Elin loving Heaton
fantasy canyon

and thanks for being willing to crawl in the back so we could all travel together!
post Steinechar swim
pretty Elaine
the gayng
cool dudes
you gotta see her swim get up

1 comment:

  1. gosh-sometimes i look at him and can't believe how heaton heaton looks! i love genetics! sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete