Tuesday, July 20, 2010

beautiful

I have a BEAUTIFUL baby and I am so in love with him!  (I am also so in love with my baby daddy!)

Right now I m working part time, which means that I get to hang out with baby Heaton every Monday and Friday.  It's fantastic.  I love being a mom.  I love being his mom.  He is so tiny but so fun and loving and can make any crappy situation wonderful.  He loves to clap, to laugh, smile and drool.  He's better than magical unicorns!



baby Heaton has been playing in the pool, playing on my bed, playing with his friend Dylan, and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Maddocks while Jed and I bounced back to Lagoon with Todd and Tracie, taking baths and trying to learn to crawl!


this is my friend Catherine who fortunately works for DDI Vantage, so she came over to play and help Heaton practice crawling.  Thanks, Catherine.  When Heaton did it himself, he got stuck a couple of times.   




After a long day of practicing the commando crawl, he was too pooped to eat and this happened.....

5 comments:

  1. i love heaton on the tile. really a beautiful baby you've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna squeeze that chubby baby in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. I can't believe that he is learning to crawl. He was still so little when we saw him last. Next time you come to SLC come see our little chub-chub Aiden. It'll make Heaton seem like a beast--guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete