Friday, June 25, 2010

fathers and stuff.

Last weekend i got to hang out with these great cuties for our church primary activity. We did a lot of dad activities and had "pop"sicles for a treat! They all love to hang out with Heaton and I love it!




Early Sunday morning i drove really fast (shhh, don't tell anyone) and surprised my dad and got to go to the Spanish Ward with he and my mom! It was great to see him and be with him on such a great day. I love my dad. He is one of the best men that I know and I hope that I have just a smidgen of his amazingness. He is loving, patient, strong, hardworking, and taught me to love God. And he is a lot fo fun to be with.




I am very blessed to have been raised in a wonderful family. I also had two grandpa's who were always kind and loving to me. I always knew that they loved me. I sure do miss them both.



After I left my parents house, I stopped by to see beautiful Michelle and who is about to give birth to baby Scarlett and her fantastic husband Ryan. We kept asking Ocean to take a picture with Heaton and he said he didn't want to. He finally sat down to do it and kept intentionally rolling his eyes, it was hilarious!
there's a great shot of Heaton and Michelle snuggling with Scarlett. Sorry the pictures are sideways..I don't know whats up with that or how to fix the wonkiness.
I had not seen Jed yet on fathers day. He got off early, so again I drove fast (shhhh) and got home in 2 hours to see my baby daddy! Saying that he is an incredible father, is such an understatement. He is loving and patient and smart and really entertaining. I knew I picked a good baby daddy right from the start. You should see this man around kids, they flock to him. These two are great pals.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I heart you and your blog! xoxo
    That commentarty about Ocean and the photo is adorable and hilarious. I'm glad you had a special Father's Day and made it so wonderful for others. I also loved what you wrote about your dad and grandpas--so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the old school pictures!! So cute. Your Dad is the greatest! I just love, love, love your family. So glad you are so happy, and so happy you are blogging! Yippee! Heaton couldn't be cuter. Wish I could squeeze him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youve got some great mens in your life, I love your daddy- he is always so kind and loving And your hubby is so funny and cute with kids. How does he know how to make all those wild noises?

    ReplyDelete